Is your tub draining slowly or holding stagnant water? This is usually the first sign of clogged drains. Commonly, hair or debris flows through your shower or toilet drain to your pipes, collecting over time and causing blockages. Sometimes, non-flushable items make it through your toilet drain and eventually cause a backup. It’s important to call a professional plumber right away if you experience signs of blocked drains.
Signs of a Blocked Drain
- Water pools at the bottom of your tub or drains very slowly.
- There’s a bad smell coming from your kitchen sink .
- Water backs up in your sink and you notice it has been draining slowly.
- Water backs up in your basement or you notice pools of water near drains.
- You see water on the floor outside your tub.
- You hear gurgling while draining or you’ve seen bubbles in your toilet when you run the sink.
We unclog drains efficiently without any mess so you can get back to your everyday life! 1-800-Plumbing will diagnose your clogged drains, explain what caused them, and how they can be fixed.
Clogged drains can create more problems if they are not addressed, sometimes ruining pipe lines by expanding them to the point of breakage. Our plumbing professionals will help you know how to avoid clogged drains in the future and provide you with flat-rate pricing on all services.
Proper maintenance can prevent clogs that cost you money and time. Read our guide to learning the signs of clogged drains to catch the problem before it starts.